Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Nice 2-3 hour game

Cool concept and quite addicting. I would play this more if there were more medals/achievements. I got everything in 3 hours.
My highest score is 6456398, which I doubt is all that high. I ended up getting lucky with 5 ammo refills and only two spikes.

Invisible Gauntlet Invisible Gauntlet

Great music!

I originally played this game because you used my song for the background music, (excellent choice BTW) but I ended up really enjoying this game! It was quick, took me about 35 min, five deaths on level 30, and a little patience, but was well worth it. I will have to check out your other games.

If you were looking to improve this game, the only thing I would suggest is to create a random level generator similar to the Diablo games--I also realize that this would take a lot of programming as ONLY randomizing tiles, teleports, enemies, keys and doors would not be enough; a clear exit path would have to be guaranteed every time. Additionally, I think the amount of time that the player can use the grid should be time-limited per level to avoid using it all of the time (which I did).

Other than that, hurry up and make more. I get bored easily :)

P.S. If you want me to write another tune for the next one, let me know.

Bulortio responds:

thanks for the review and the song.

Good idea with the randomized levels, may be a bit tricky to do but if I make a second one I'll definitely keep it in mind!